Thursday, June 23, 2016

An awesome tourist site, Bahia Solano!!!



Bahia Solano is a tourist place in Chocó department. People can swim underwater to see the ocean, several kinds of fish, the color of the sea, and many more things. Bahia Solano has the most beautiful whales in Colombia they are black and white. They do something special when they breathe; they throw water in a part of the body. Tourists can see whales by riding a motorboat that takes them to different beaches.The whales jump in the ocean doing out some nice shapes. It is an economic and tourist center of coastal Choco. It is located northwest of Colombia in the Pacific Ocean. North, In Bahia Solano there is also a wonderful place where you can see whales, birds, waterfalls while fishing, diving, and hiking. I wish you have the opportunity to visit this great place so you can enjoy and share with your family. 



3 comments:

  1. Valentina, I have been to Bahia Solano. It is one of Colombia's secret beauty spots. I like the way you describe the whales, it makes them sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentina, I have been to Bahia Solano. It is one of Colombia's secret beauty spots. I like the way you describe the whales, it makes them sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentina, I have been to Colombia but not to Bahia Solano. You make me want to visit there! I live close to the ocean too. My house is 10 km from the Atlantic Ocean so I would love to compare my favorite place with yours!

    ReplyDelete