Thursday, June 23, 2016

A THEMATIC MUSEUM CALLED MALOKA



Maloka is a science museum located in Bogotá. There, people can observe and interact with some of their exhibits that are related with technology and science. It is a spectacular site for you to visit. People who love science could have more happiness than other people. There is a special room about Bogotá, it’s called THE CITY. It shows different modules where you can see 3D images of Bogota with glasses. It shows you how is Bogota nowadays. Maloka has also an activity zone with math games and other activities to get fun, like: the dome theater where Documentaries are shown. This city has a lot of Historical places such as: Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar, Museo Botero etc. There are many fun places in Bogota. To conclude, if you have the chance to go I don’t doubt it. I hope you like it , because this is a wonderful place that needs to be visited.

 GABRIEL MADRIÑAN

4 comments:

  1. You have convinced me to visit the Maloka next time I am in Bogota! The way you finish the description is very encouraging and I didn't know about "The City" exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have convinced me to visit the Maloka next time I am in Bogota! The way you finish the description is very encouraging and I didn't know about "The City" exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriel,
    Museums are where I often visit when I tour my own country! Maloka is definitely a place to visit especially to view the city of Bogata in 3D! I am sure it would make a spectacular trip for a class or a school visit!Hands on learning is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited several museums in Bogota but not this one, which looks very interesting. Monserrate was very spectacular!

    ReplyDelete